Special Needs Accommodations
SPECIAL NEEDS ACCOMMODATIONS
In Partnership with MUHSEN
ISNA is proud to announce its partnership with MUHSEN, an organization centered around helping those with disabilities. “M.U.H.S.E.N” stands for Muslims Understanding and Helping Special Education Needs.
In order for MUHSEN to better serve our attendees and allocate volunteers, let them know whether you, your child, a family member or friend are in need of any special accommodations during the convention by requesting assistance on the convention registration form. Additionally, we would like to announce that all attendees who receive services from MUHSEN will also receive complimentary admission to this year’s convention.
MUHSEN Support Services Include:
- FREE Registration for attendees with Special Needs
- Reserved MUHSEN Seating in Sessions
- Specialized Child Care Program- Provided in Room 381A
- Wheelchair Rental in Bazaar Office
- 1:1 Ushering by MUHSEN Volunteers with Pre-Registration
- MUHSEN Information Booths in Bazaar (#5314,5316)
- MUHSEN Panel Session: Saturday, Sept.1st 4:00 pm 370 BCEF
- American Sign Language Interpreted Sessions (See Program)
Contact: email@example.com OR Text Your Inquiries To: 630-673-8951