No products in the cart.
Islamic Development Bank/ISNA Scholarship
A Financial BoostEach year, five scholarships of $15,000 each are awarded an interest free loan (qard hasan) as a part of this scholarship. The objective is to help students achieve and succeed by receiving aid financially, then have them pay back the funds to benefit other students.
- Reimbursement of annual tuition fees: Up to $7,500
- Monthly stipend: $500/month for 12 months
- Allowance for books/materials: $1,500
- Fields of study include Medicine, Agriculture, Media, Political Science, Pharmacy, Nutrition, Dentistry, Forestry/Fishery, Engineering, Food Technology, Economics, Social Science, Nursing, Veterinary Medicine and Medical Technology
- Under the age of 24
- Have an acceptance letter to a US accredited professional program
- Show high academic achievement
- Demonstrate financial need
- Not be accepting any other loan (i.e. Stafford Loan)
- American Citizenship or Permanent Residency