Islamic Development Bank/ISNA Scholarship
A Financial Boost
Each year, five scholarships of $15,000 each are awarded an interest free loan (qard hasan) as a part of this scholarship. The objective is to help students achieve and succeed by receiving aid financially, then have them pay back the funds to benefit other students.
- Reimbursement of annual tuition fees: Up to $7,500
- Monthly stipend: $500/month for 12 months
- Allowance for books/materials: $1,500
- Fields of study include Medicine, Agriculture, Media, Political Science, Pharmacy, Nutrition, Dentistry, Forestry/Fishery, Engineering, Food Technology, Economics, Social Science, Nursing, Veterinary Medicine and Medical Technology
- Under the age of 24
- Have an acceptance letter to a US accredited professional program
- Show high academic achievement
- Demonstrate financial need
- Not be accepting any other loan (i.e. Stafford Loan)
- American Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Essay: How do you expect to contribute to the development of your community and country upon graduation?
Letters of Recommendation (2)
Financial Aid Documents: SAR Report from your FAFSA
Copy of Diplomas
College Admission Letter
Two Passport Sized Photos
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
ISNA is pleased to have been selected as the US partner of the Islamic Development Bank’s (IDB) Scholarship Program for Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries. This program, initiated by IDB in 1981, has benefited over 9,000 students across the globe.
The program will provide opportunities for academically meritorious and financially needy young Muslim students to pursue undergraduate degrees with the ultimate goal of training professionals with dedication and commitment to develop their communities and countries.
* It is important to note that this program is an interest free loan (qard hasan), which students will repay to the Scholarship Trust upon graduation. This ensures the continuity of the program so that other students can benefit from it in the future.
Return to Scholarships