Reality Check: Refocusing on Mission and Vision
As Islamic Schools forge ahead with using technology to enhance learning, partner with parents to reach the “whole child”, and address the needs of all learners, it is important to take time and revisit the mission and vision of our schools.
17th Annual ISNA Education Forum
March 25-27, 2016
6100 N. River Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018
- Mission Driven Instruction
- Differentiated Instruction
- Using Data to Drive Curriculum Development
- Group Dynamics: Working in Teams
- Learning Assessment Models
- Lesson Planning-Focusing on Learning Outcomes
- Using Thinking Strategies/Brain-Based Research
- Integrating Technology into Teaching
- Classroom Time and Behavior Management
- Connecting Classroom Environment/Instruction to School Mission
- Character Education and Islamic Environment
- Mission Driven Professional Development
- Staff Evaluation/Supervision
- Character Education and Islamic Environment*
- Working Successfully with Difficult Personalities
- Strategic Planning
- Recruitment and Hiring
- Refocusing all Stakeholders on Mission and Vision
- Mission Driven Governance
- Effective Fundraising Strategies
- Board Structure and Job Descriptions
- Characteristics of High-Impact Boards
- Roles and Responsibilities of Boards/Ensuring mission and vision implementation
To register to attend this year’s Forum, click here.
To view the programfor this year’s Forum, click here.
To submit a proposal to present at the Forum, please click here.
For questions, contact one of our program staff:
(317) 838 8129
(317) 839 1814
Bazaar and Sponsorships
(317) 838 8131
(317) 838 8133